Rarely available in the tightly held “Hawaii Palms” boutique complex this two-bedroom, two bathroom apartment is an outstanding opportunity!
Walk absolutely everywhere from the perfect Palm Beach location with an abundance of cafes and restaurants just waiting to be explored. Shops, parks, PBC High School, Currumbin estuary all within an easy walk. Surfers & beach goers will love the easy access to the popular Lacey’s Lane surf break and Pirate Park on the estuary with its first-class facilities!
Light and bright with a spacious living area and east facing balcony the unit has fresh paint and near new carpet. The same owner for almost 15 years, it has been very well maintained and presents in immaculate condition. Two good sized bedrooms the master with ensuite and balcony offering views over the hinterland. The generous kitchen is functional with ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, and abundant cupboard space. The main bathroom has a bath and includes the space saving laundry cleverly positioned within.
The complex has been recently painted externally and the sinking fund is healthy, with low body corp fees and well-maintained pool cabana, garden, and common areas.
Rarely do you find a unit with all these attributes in such an enviable location.
“Eagle eyed investors and astute owner occupiers will be all over this opportunity!”
• 300 metre radius to beach, estuary, school, major shopping, restaurants
• Airport and freeway access close, but not to close.
• Well maintained complex of 18 (approx. 20 years old)
• Secure basement car space and intercom entry
• 11metre pool and covered community area
• Rental potential $550 -$580 p/w
• Low body corp fees approx. $42 weekly
• Rates - $831.93 / half year