Character filled and oozing charm this is an exciting opportunity in a superb location. Originally this amazing home was a Tugun Railway workers cottage. Relocated and masterfully enhanced, the home retains the original character of a rarely available authentic Queenslander!
Casement windows, French doors, window hoods, timber paneling and timber floors are just some of the classic elements that make this home a standout in architectural culture within the Southern Suburbs.
Over two levels with 4 bedrooms and two living areas the home has a flexible floorplan to suit most lifestyles. A highlight is the wonderful deck that opens from wide bifold stacker doors. East facing it offers a coastal panorama over Tugun Village to the beach. This is the social hub of the home, perfect for entertaining or just relax privately in style. The central kitchen is open to the main living zone and is functional and spacious with stone benches, smeg cooking and corner pantry.
The home welcomes you with its undoubted street appeal and melts you as you discover the richness and warmth it portrays throughout.
There is so much more to discover so confirm your details for inspection now.
• Quality restoration and second level extension retaining charm.
• 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms plus powder room
• Master with ensuite walk in robe and balcony
• Upstairs and down living areas
• Semi self-contained guest sweet / 4th bedroom
• Double garage with built in tools shed.
• Eco friendly with Solar panels and 3 x water tanks two with pumps
• Rear deck with louvred screens amazing high ceiling and ocean views
• 405m2 block only 5 minutes walk to beach and less to cafes.
• PBC and Currumbin Primary school zones.
• A little piece of Southern Gold!
Please note inspection information.
As per covid -19 protocols all attendees to inspections must register full details prior to entry please email for form.
No children under 12 please.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.