From the panoramic coastal views to the architectural design this Currumbin home has a breathtaking aura that invites you in and makes you never want to leave. Positioned within one of the Gold Coast's premier enclaves, with prized northern views, few homes enjoy such a privileged position.
High ceilings, curvaceous walls and creative accents compliment the lush tropical surrounds and a view words fail to adequately describe. This is a stunning home that you can create your life around. Warm expressive and elevated, the home blends a masterful use of architectural elements into a spacious abode with hints of edgy sophistication. This is your private panoramic window to the world.
Offering you 4 bedrooms and four bathrooms over 3 levels, the home has a flexible floor plan with dual living / home studio options or room for the big or blended family with a separate entrance. The functional layout shows attention to detail throughout the design with clever use of space and abundant storage. The house is complimented by a large double garage at street level in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac.
There is so much to discover in this exciting lifestyle home that I dare you to inspect it before it is gone!
• Original 1 owner home constructed 1993
• Architect designed – Didec Design
• Well-appointed kitchen with granite bench tops & gas cook top.
• Flexible and creative layout over 3 levels
• Rumpus or 4th bed multiple living zone
• Workshop / art studio or utility room with plumbing
• 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms
• Oversized double garage
• Amazing storage options
• Amongst other premium homes in sort after enclave
• Exciting home that embraces the Southern GC culture.